CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
ENTRY TO SUNCORP STADIUM IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, the Licensor and the Hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Stadium any persons who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who are not entitled to attend the event or match. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the Licensor and the Hirer may be removed from the Stadium.
- Persons under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. The Licensor and the Hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Stadium or to refer to the police any persons under the age of 12 who are without adult supervision.
- Unauthorised persons are prohibited from entering the Stadium arena and any other area not accessible by the public.
- Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials without the prior written approval of the Licensor and the Hirer.
- Patrons who are, in the opinion of Stadium management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry into the Stadium.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Stadium.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Stadium. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for persons to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
- Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the Stadium.
- Patrons are generally not permitted to bring food or beverage products purchased at commercial outlets outside the Stadium's licensed area into the Stadium. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of the Licensor or the event promoter. Patrons will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Stadium. This does not apply to food or beverages for patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
- Items which, in the opinion of Stadium management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the Stadium. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, cans, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers and weapons of any description and may include certain musical instruments, flags and flagpoles and any other items considered by Stadium management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Stadium at the discretion of Stadium management.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including photographic, video or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of Stadium management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording device which are confiscated will become the property of the Stadium owner.
- Patrons acknowledge that the Stadium owner or the event promoter may use a Patron's image or likeness as part of any recording of the event or match.
- Umbrellas are permitted in the Stadium but must not be opened or raised in the seating areas or concourses at any time.
- Eskies, prams, pushers, bags and other belongings must be able to fit under the patron’s seat.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Stadium. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Stadium management will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a Patron's personal property.
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or similar devices that are designed to simulate smoking) is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium in accordance with the Stadium's no smoking policy. Patrons who smoke in the Stadium or who fail to obey a direction from Stadium management or another authorised person to cease smoking in the Stadium:
- may commit an offence against the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998 (Qld), to which fines apply (for more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Tobacco Legislation webpage); and
- may be immediately evicted from the Stadium
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry into the Stadium proof of age or other documents justifying such concession.
- Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced or their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- Ticket scalping - Patrons who have purchased tickets in a manner which in any way breaches section 30C of the Major Sports Facilities Act 2001 (Qld) may be refused entry to the Stadium. For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Ticket Scalping webpage.
- The event or match may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or for any other cause beyond the Stadium management's control. Patrons may make a claim to the event promoter only for a replacement ticket if an event or match is rescheduled or for a refund of the appropriate amount of the face price of the ticket if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- The event promoter may add, withdraw or substitute competitors, teams or artists and/or vary advertised material, programmes, prices, seating arrangements, audience capacity, the venue or programme times without liability to the event promoter or to Stadium management.
- Stadiums Queensland is collecting your personal information on CCTV in this area for the purpose of venue security and public safety. Footage may be provided to the Queensland Police Service. All personal information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
NB In the terms of entry, a reference to the event promoter is a reference to the Hirer.