FIFA Women's World Cup Host Stadium's Announced
The FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ took an important and exciting step today with the announcement of the 9 Host Cities and 10 stadiums in Australia and New Zealand that will host matches during the tournament.
We are excited to be announced as one of the host stadiums for the tournament!
The Host Cities and stadiums for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 are:
- Adelaide – Hindmarsh Stadium
- Auckland / Tāmaki Makaurau – Eden Park
- Brisbane – Brisbane Stadium
- Dunedin / Ōtepoti – Dunedin Stadium
- Hamilton / Kirikiriroa – Waikato Stadium
- Melbourne – Melbourne Rectangular Stadium
- Perth – Perth Rectangular Stadium
- Sydney – Stadium Australia and Sydney Football Stadium
- Wellington / Te Whanganui-a-Tara – Wellington Stadium
In addition to revealing the Host Cities and stadiums, FIFA has also announced today that Eden Park in Auckland will host the opening match of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 with Stadium Australia in Sydney selected to host the Final.
Both Australia and New Zealand will also host one semi-final each with the full match schedule for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 to be announced later this year.
Find out more details on the FIFA website here.