2020 Membership Recommencement
As of Friday 17 July STADIUM MEMBERS will again have access to all Brisbane Broncos and Queensland Reds matches at Suncorp Stadium. As there is quite a bit of information to communicate, we have broken it down in to relevant sections for you below.
Ticketing & Members Passes
- Under our Covid-Safe Plan, we are required to record the details of members attending. We also need to work out the seating arrangements in advance to comply with the QLD Health approved seating plan. As a result it is necessary for members to register if they wish to attend future games.
- As per the continued seating restrictions mentioned above, Member cards & lanyards will not be in use.
- For upcoming Queensland Reds & Brisbane Broncos matches, you can access tickets by following the walk-through below
- You must have an active My Ticketek account - this is NOT related to your membership account, this is an account used on the Ticketek platform and is required under COVID-19 regulations for contact tracing purposes – if you do not have an account CLICK HERE to sign up.
To access Members Tickets for upcoming matches via Ticketek – CLICK HERE
Select the match you require tickets for via the Date: drop down under TICKETS & EVENT INFO
Enter your SUN NUMBER (for example SUN9999 including the word SUN) in the space that asks you to 'Please enter your SUN number to access tickets' and then click Ticket and pricing info
The price Category will show as your member category i.e. Platinum, Gold or Silver with the Admit showing the number of seats you hold. Click on the number drop down and select 1.
Select No Additional Fee option for either Mobile Tickets (via SMS) or Print-At-Home PDF (Please note: Mobile tickets will not be available today, however will come online in the next 48 hours)
Follow the prompts on the following pages to complete the transaction and complete your ticket request. Tickets will be issued via the method you selected in step 6.
- Larger groups (up to 10) are now allowed – one attendee (the host or main guest) must record their details during the RSVP process mentioned above for COVID-19 tracking purposes – they must also keep details of their other guests attending.
Level 5 Members Reserve open with access to the Members Bistro & Bar, Members Ale House and Air Conditioned Concourse. Note the buffet section will remain closed. Due to the recent regulations issued by Queensland Health, it is a requirement that all patrons in Corporate Function Spaces, Suites and Boxes must be seated when eating or drinking. Members can still collect food and drinks at the members bistro, but they will need to be seated to drink and eat.
Level 3 Members Bar open
- Gate C Members Entry and Concierge Desk open
- The Members Bistro will be open to all Members. To dine in however, you must be pre-book CLICK HERE to reserve a table now.
- To see the current menu CLICK HERE
- Due to Queensland Health requirements and for everyone’s safety, social distancing is still required for all seating areas within the Stadium. We have worked hard to accommodate Members within their respective seating categories. Members will be seated as follows: Platinum in Platinum Sections 522/521, Gold in Gold Sections 519/520/523/524 and Silver in Silver Sections 320/321/322/323.
- Now that all members have access to matches and facilities, credits or refunds will not be applicable to any events open to all members from the 17 July. As previously mentioned we will be in a position towards the end of the year to do a final calculation on members entitlements.
2021 Membership Renewal
As you can appreciate, we are still working with stakeholders to finalise the rescheduling of this year’s events, at the same time we are also attempting to finalise a calendar for 2021 and in turn Membership pricing. We will be working on this vigorously to communicate further information in the coming months.
- We appreciate many Members are concerned about their ‘same seat/s’ which have been held for years – we want to assure you that no changes to previous seating allocations will be made during this period. We hope to be able to offer those seats again soon pending QLD Heath approval and have you back in your seats soon.
Further COVID-19 Stadium Information
- You can find further general information about how ASM Global’s VenueShield and QLD Health are working together to keep our fans safe by CLICKING HERE
Useful Quick Links
The following are useful links to help you find further information: