Terms of Entry
Entry to Suncorp Stadium is subject to the following terms.
- The right of admission to Suncorp Stadium is reserved. In particular, the Manager and the Hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Stadium any Patrons who:
- are in breach of, or refuse to comply with, these Terms of Entry;
- refuse to comply with reasonable requests from the Manager or the Hirer;
- have not complied with the relevant directions of the Queensland Government Chief Health Officer's under the Public Health Act 2005 (Qld) or are showing signs of illness;
- in the opinion of the manager are offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety;
- are drunk or disorderly;
- engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, participant, umpire or other official or other person in a manner (whether through the use of language, gestures or otherwise) which is likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify that other person on the basis of a personal attribute of that other person, including, but not limited to, that other person's sex, gender, age, race, religion, culture, political belief or activity, sexual orientation, disability or impairment, gender identity, descent or national or ethnic origin;
- are conducting themselves in a manner that is unlawful or offensive or otherwise exhibiting behaviour that is considered unacceptable by the Manager or the Hirer;
- are the subject of a ban issued by the Manager or Stadiums Queensland;
- are the subject of a ban by a hirer, sporting code, or non-Stadiums Queensland-owned venue; or
- are otherwise not entitled to attend the Event.
- The Manager reserves the right to impose a ban on a Patron in instances where their actions are deemed by the Manager to be sufficiently serious to compromise someone’s safety or amount to a serious breach of these Terms of Entry.
- Patrons under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. The Manager and the Hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Stadium or to refer to the police any Patron under the age of 12 who are without adult supervision.
- Patrons are prohibited from entering the Stadium performance area, field of play, or any other area designated as not being accessible by the public.
- Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials without the prior written approval of the Manager and the Hirer.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Stadium.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of the Manager.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Stadium. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for Patrons to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
- Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the Stadium.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food or beverage products into the Stadium. This does not apply to food or beverages for Patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
- Items which, in the opinion of the Manager, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the Stadium. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, cans, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers and weapons of any description and may include certain musical instruments, flags and flagpoles and any other items considered by the Manager to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Stadium at the discretion of the Manager.
- Unless approved by the Manager, Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including photographic, video or sound recordings) of the Event. Any recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording device which are confiscated will become the property of the Stadium owner.
- Patrons acknowledge that the Stadium owner, Manager, or the Hirer may use a person's image or likeness as part of any recording of the Event.
- Umbrellas are permitted in the Stadium but must not be opened or raised in the seating areas or concourses at any time.
- Eskies, prams, pushers, bags and other belongings must be able to fit under the person's seat.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Stadium. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. The Manager will not be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a person's personal property.
- In accordance with the Stadium's no smoking policy, smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes, or similar devices that are designed to simulate smoking) is prohibited:
- in all areas of the Stadium and its precincts (including the bus station and underground car parks);
- on the northern and southern plazas except where designated;
- in public areas within 5 metres of any entry point to the Stadium; and
- within 5 metres of any public transport waiting point outside the Stadium (including taxi and limousine ranks and areas outside of the 5 metre zone where the person smoking is standing in a queue which starts within the 5 metre zone).
- Patrons who smoke in the Stadium, do not comply with any Queensland Government Chief Health Officer health direction, or who fail to obey a direction from the Manager or another authorised person to cease smoking or comply with a health direction in the Stadium or its precincts:
- may commit an offence against the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998 (Qld) or the Public Health Act 2005 (Qld), to which fines apply; and
- may be immediately evicted from the Stadium.
- In addition to removal from the Stadium, Patrons acknowledge and accept that a failure to comply with a term of entry may result in the imposition of other sanctions, including an official banning notice preventing the Patron from attending the Stadium in the future.
- The Manager collects, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the Stadiums Queensland Information Privacy Plan. Without limiting the above, by entering the Stadium, each Patron acknowledges and consents to the Manager collecting, using and disclosing their personal information for the purposes of contact tracing and Stadiums Queensland’s Banning, Refusal of Entry and Removal Policy. This may include disclosure to third parties including, but not limited to, Stadiums Queensland, the Queensland Police Service, Stadium managers, Stadium hirers, security contractors and sporting codes.
- Patrons acknowledge and accept that these Terms of Entry may be amended at any time.
'Event': means an event conducted at the Stadium, whether it be a match, game, concert or function;
'Hirer' : means the entity licensed to use the Stadium to present the Event;
'Manager': means ASM Global (Brisbane Stadium Management) Pty Ltd as the manager of the Stadium, or any of their respective agents and representatives;
'Patron': means any person who enters the Stadium at any time whatsoever, whether as the holder of a ticket or otherwise;
'Stadium': Suncorp Stadium.